Are you looking for how to fix transaction failed on uniswap?
There are multiple possible causes for a failed transaction on Uniswap.
Possible causes include an insufficient output amount or an error with the transaction charge.
If you notice a message such as ‘transaction failed due to fee or price change,’ there may be a problem with the coin’s price.
The transaction may potentially fail if the Uniswap-mandated deadline has passed. Typically, this is due to the fluctuation of coin prices.
Since it may be fairly high, you may receive fewer coins than anticipated. This is when slippage tolerance may come into play.
In the article, you will discover why your transaction on Uniswap failed and how to resolve the issue quickly.
The Transaction Failed on Uniswap Error and How to Fix It
Let’s figure out how to resolve this Uniswap transaction rejection or reversal issue. There are numerous elements you can consider to prevent its appearance.
Initially, it is recommended to progressively increase the slippage tolerance number to 3 percent, 6 percent, or 12 percent.
This allows you to purchase the coin regardless of the price change, but you may spend more money.
The following remedies may assist you in avoiding the transaction failed error.
Raise Slippage Tolerance To 3 Percent
If you intend to increase the slippage on Uniswap by 3 percent, you must first evaluate the default tolerance. The transaction will undoubtedly fail if it is less than 0.1%.
Increasing the slippage percentage by 1% is preferable, as this amount is neither too high nor too low.
However, if you want to increase the proportion of slippage by 3 percent, here are some methods you can do.
- First and foremost, you must link your wallet to the website.
- After connecting your wallet, you must select the token you wish to acquire and the token you wish to exchange.
- Click or press the transaction settings to make the necessary adjustments.
- Select the option to increase slippage by 3 percent.
- Once the slippage percentage has increased, you should swap the tokens again.
After the increase in slippage, the transaction will likely pass, but if it fails again, you can explore increasing it to 6 percent.
Increase Tolerance By 6%
Occasionally, the transaction may fail if the coin’s price movement is more than 3%.
In this instance, you must increase the percentage to 6% by following the below instructions:
- Connect your wallet to the Uniswap website
- Select the tokens you wish to trade and acquire.
- Increase the slippage to 6% using the transaction settings.
- You could successfully complete the transaction and exchange the desired currency this time.
However, if neither of these solutions works and the error reappears, you might try increasing the slippage to 12 percent.
Raise The Slippage To 12 Percent
If you are acquiring a popular coin, its value is likely to vary regularly. To ensure that the transaction is completed, it may be necessary to increase the slippage tolerance.
Since 12% is relatively high, acquiring coins at either low or high rates is possible. Here are the primary things you may take to increase slippage:
- The initial step involves linking your wallet to the website.
- Once your wallet is connected, you must select the token you wish to purchase and the token you wish to exchange.
- Change the percentage of slippage to 12 percent in the settings menu.
- After changing the settings, you can conduct your transaction with a high likelihood that it will succeed.
If the issue persists, investigate alternative options, such as the fee transfer on transactions or price fluctuations of coins.
It could assist you in correctly fixing the issue of transaction failure on Uniswap.